Southeast Asia’s startup ecosystem
“It is a good opportunity to meet the investors and test our pitch, understand the motivation of the investors, understand how aligned we are with the market.” - EntSecure
- Watch Changemakers Conversations
- Expand your start-up network
- Gain insights through VC Office Hours
- Watch the Grand Finals during BLAZE
Step into the future at BLAZE
We are more than a startup competition. In 2021, we went beyond the walls of an event hall and introduced a full range of hybrid activities anchored in topics ranging from funding know-how, urban sustainability, emerging technologies, and industry trends.
It’s never a dull day at BLAZE, Finals Week!
VC Office Hours
Get Advice from Rainmakers of the VC Industry!
“The value of the network that we get is amazing! Having access to prominent VCs in the region and learning from the best – like how they look at deals and investments are incomparable.” - Aloysius Toh, Student-Principal of Protege Ventures (Southeast Asia’s first student-led VC programme)
Accelerate growth in the ecosystem
At BLAZE Finals Week, we connect key ecosystem stakeholders with each other and expound on feedback from the ground up. Be involved in round table discussions and fireside chats that leave a lasting impact and shape the future of the innovation community.
- Identify and invest in young budding start-ups with high growth and potential
- Seek out by cutting-edge and disruptive innovation that change the world
- Increase visibility among startups and potential corporate partners
- Display your thought leadership in your niche / industry
“We have really good quality teams here. Not only in terms of their innovativeness of their ideas, but on their imagination as in the impact of their ideas globally.” - Nicholas Nash, Co-founder / Managing Partner of Asia Partners (Category Finals Judge)
- Stay ahead of the curve and immerse yourself in cutting-edge and disruptive innovation in your industry
- Identify and build collaborative relationships with fast-growing start-ups to execute Proof-of-Concepts (POCs)
- Gain new perspective on start-ups' new ways to approaching age-old problems
Empowering Talents and Unleash their Potential
We believe in creating knowledge, developing young talents and driving value creation in the startup ecosystem. If you share the same passion, speak with us now for a curated package!
“It was an insightful experience, to see how advances in science and technology get so well translated into commercial opportunities. It was a valuable learning experience for me, especially listening to the founders who are developing and deploying solutions using such advanced emerging technology.” - Robert Chew, Managing Partner of iGlobe Partner
“There’s so many of these great ideas from this competition that we really hope some of these could grow to solve some of the world’s biggest social and environmental problems.” - Claire Wong, Executive Director and Head, DBS Foundation
Relive 10th LKYGBPC
On 19 March 2021, 8 grand finalists competed for the grand prizes. Each category winner (0 to 1; and 1 to infinity) walked away with an award of $250,000 including S$100,000 cash, along with other in-kind prizes.
In case you missed it, watch the replay here!